Monday, April 11, 2016

A Pop of Orange





























Dress: Ross (Only $40) (Similar Here)
Shoes: Kendall and Kylie Madden Girl
Bag : Moschino (Similar Here)

Happy Monday guys, a new week has been bestowed upon us and I am ever so grateful. It certainly has been a while, but here's a pop of orange to brighten up these past gloomy days. I walked into a Ross with hopes of returning an item, but the life of a shopaholic prevents me from walking out without a new purchase :). I walked into a Westwood Ross and perused through the dress section and as you can imagine, this number caught my eye. At first I thought it was a crop top and skirt, but a closer glance revealed it was a dress. Not only did the colour catch my eye, but the price as well, because I love a good bargain. I tried it on and it fit. I just wanted to share this number with you to brighten up your day, especially your week. Have a lovely week guys and stay tuned for more posts. Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment