Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Peaches in the Fall




















































Hi lovers, it's a new day so just wanted to showcase this beautiful peach dress to brighten up your day. I attended a wedding a few weeks ago and I wore this gorgeous dress I got from windsor for a steal and I knew this was my dress. I am absolutely in love with this dress from the color to the way it flatters and hugs my body. This dress is perfect for a dinner date or wedding (which I wore in this case) and if you want to jusf feel fucking great about yourself ! Lol. I decided to pair it with another peach vintage blazer I got a few years ago and color block with my blue Zara shoes. Hope I 'see' you all again. Xxx

Dress- Windsor
Blazer- Vintage (Similar)
Shoes- Zara (Similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment