Friday, December 18, 2015

My Adidas












It's Friday lovers and I finally get to share with you my overdue post about my classic Adidas. I scored these babies for $25 at a Pasadena Flea Market at the Rose Bowl. They hold this event on the second Sunday of every month. General admission is $8 and I typically like to go early so I can find more great deals. The options are endless and I have scored some vintage designer items as well (another post to come :)). I decided to go casual for this look and go a different direction with my shoot and do it at night. I paired it with my oversized Top shop coat and H&M white tank top and white capris. Click the links below for similar styles. Xxx

Top: Here
Pants: H&M- Similar
Coat: Similar
Shoes: Pasadena Flea Market

No comments:

Post a Comment